[Accepted] Artty

Artty

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Artty

What is your current RS name? Artty

List any previous RS namesOS Artemis

What is your total level and combat level?

COMBAT LEVEL:103

Attack:82

Strength:81

Defense:80

Range:85

Prayer:72

Magic:87

HP:87

Total Level: 1808

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing a long time ago but recently gotten back into it more in the past 4-5 years. Currently my only account is a ironman-and my by far favorite thing is getting new Log slots. My name means Artemis. I used to go by Dracula on my old normal account.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is a little jumpy. I've gone to a coupe Ironclans but left because of inactivity or ignorance. Currently I'm in a really large clan just to talk to people while I do stuff.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Corey, Male, 23. I live in America. Im a high school grad but got a journeymans in hydraulics from working in factories repairing Mechs, trailers or stuff like that. My only hobby is osrs. My music wow, I got country, rap, nightcore, pop, oldies, just about everything. My talents revolve around application coding, computer repair or modifications. I'm a nerd in a football players body and the only real thing I dislike is Ignorance, people on power trips or ass holes for no reason

How did you hear about us?  I googled wilderness protection clans. Not gonna lie, I was finding a group to pay so I can farm the new wildy bosses for d.pick

What makes you want to join us? I want some kinda safety in the wild doing anything. But after reading into this group- Im also a little interested in learning real PK-ing. I only know lms

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted before to and long skills at work and I used to Play with OpenOsrs.

51 minutes ago, schmiiiited said:

Welcome bud :D were not a protection clan tho, but do a lot of wildy bosses as group, and there are ironmans here too :)

we dont condone breaking rs Rules, but that may be In that past?

Yeah that's all in the past. After I got the ban for open os on my iron I never felt my heart drop so hard. If it wasnt a temp ban I never would still play

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

oct.png

Skeet.gif