First events to get involved in

Opulent Ork

Hi all,

I just recently joined WG and am wondering what events would be best to get involved in? I don't generally PK, and am just starting to PVM. Keen to try some PVM events. What events would you all recommend would be a good starting point for someone who needs a bit of hand holding? 

Much love!

Opulent Ork

Hey so currently we have a Bingo running against another clan. So people may be doing some callisto events or other open pvm events for people. Definitely take a look into joining the easier ones first and chatting.

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/events/

Familiarize yourself with our calendar. "!c"  on discord to pull it up daily to see if anything new gets added or check the events on discord as well.

If you're looking into getting into raiding definitely msg our mentors for some guidance there. Great teachers.

If you want more general pvm/bossing check out our #looking-for-group section on discord

oct.png

Skeet.gif

Schmited, the chap who recruited you, will post events and a lot of his events are suitable for people with your stats :) corp beast, gwd etc are all great options for you especially as they are very reclined pvming, it's mainly just hanging with the boys in voice chat

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Yeah @schmiiiited runs events for all, look at the calendar and look for his events for now until you're closer to base 90's. I participated and a lot events I shouldn't have and died a lot. But I feel like it only opened me up to better techniques. Yes it was aggravating being the only person planking but still learned a heap.

Hey :D Majority of my events are friendly and open for everyone, and a nice way to learn different bosses :D Been a bit quiet on the event front atm due to the bingo running and a lot of work days, but will pop up some more soon :D If ur unsure if u are able to join, what gear or how it works, just ask! Everyone here is eager to bring new people and love to share, and you may often join everything tbh (but may die abit as a lower lvl, but one way to learn :P)

• 5 months later...

Bit late to reply but for anyone in the future reading this all the events this clan hosts have been great for newcomers, I had never done any wildy content before but after a few Callisto events I got a lot better and even a few pks under my belt.

So don't be worried and just go to any of them.