Goti's little G&A thread

Goti

Stats attached...

When I started playing OSRS, I was originally planning on aiming for a ranged tank build.  But after a few days, I changed my mind, because I don't want to be locked out of content.  Plus, we aren't a ranged tank/rune pure clan. I still wanted to keep my combat level as low as possible without being unable to participate in PvM events or being incredibly ineffective relative to my clanmates.  

So... I'm currently sitting at 113 combat.  I'll have this med build maxed at level 117.  At 117, I will have the exact same stats as a 126, access to most of the armor in the game, and all prayers.  The only difference between my build and a true maxed combat build is my Prayer-77 and Defence-75.  

If I ever wanted to use Torva, Ferocious gloves, etc...  I would only have to sacrifice one additional combat level to do it.  I'd be 118, but I don't see me ever doing that.  Not anytime soon.  I'm totally content with my Bandos and b gloves.

Hopefully my lower than normal combat level will be beneficial for us during PK trips.  I'll still be able to attack other meds at wildy levels that 126s can't hit them in.  But I'll still have the exact same DPS as the 126s.  

I don't really have a timeline, but I'm getting relatively close.

Attack - 91/99

✅ Strength - 99/99 (finished that one a few days ago)

✅ Defence - 75/75

Hitpoints - 98/99

Prayer - 75/77 (I'll do this last, Augury isn't that important for me rn cuz I don't do enough magic stuff)

Ranged - 98/99

Magic - 90/99

Slayer - 95/99

I plan on taking a break from Slayer in the near future, probably at 95.  I'll be doing a noncombat skill during that time.  I told my wife to pick a skill, and she picked Hunter. 

😭 I don't like Hunter.  But aight.  

Hunter - 36/99

Sorry wifey, onward to 99 Slayer. 

Quests completed - 124/157

Farming pet - 0/1

Farming XP - 18M 19M

I kill KBD for all black dragon tasks in hopes of getting the pet. 

KBD pet - 0/1

KBD kills - 1.2K

I think that's everything I'm actively working on rn

Edited by Goti
Gained a milli in Farming, 1 Slayer lvl, 1 Ranged lvl, 1 Magic lvl, also added KBD kills in.

• 1 month later...