Community Intro - Wuepa

Wuepa

Wuepa

Tell us about yourself.

Just your average gamer that truly never quits runescaping no matter how many times I leave and come back lol. Recently got that osrs itch to play and participate in some pvp activities even though I am somewhat bad/rusty at the game. (Ready and willing to learn though!).
IRL wise my days of late have consist of getting back into shape (any lifters?), studying, and chillin with my 10 month old pup.

Clan history.  

I recently joined a pvm clan called Hyperion which actually led me into finding out about WG again. I was once a member of WG for a short period way back in the pre-eoc days.

How did you hear about us? Hyperion

Do you plan to join? If I commit to playing osrs more, possibly! Right now just looking to get my feet wet in the pvp aspect of the game.

Any last comments?  

Hope to be participating in some future guest allowed events and I'm glad to see WG is alive and thriving!

Welcome back! How long ago were you last here and what was your old rsn :) ?

We don't do open events for anyone really, they are incredibly rarely that we allow any guests so if you're hoping to dip back into pvp then throw in an application ;) you can still be in Hype and WG as well!

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

20 hours ago, am a panda said:

Welcome back! How long ago were you last here and what was your old rsn :) ?

We don't do open events for anyone really, they are incredibly rarely that we allow any guests so if you're hoping to dip back into pvp then throw in an application ;) you can still be in Hype and WG as well!

Thanks! Honestly it was so long ago and I changed my name so frequently that I can't remember exactly. I also wasn't apart of the clan for more than a few months I believe. One of the names could've been Fax Fury or Carfax something like that. I do remember vividly doing multi pk rev trips with WG Mojo in charge pre-eoc (2010-11ish?) for some reason, although I doubt he remembers me specifically haha.

I did not know I could be apart of both Hyperion and WG so I will def be sending in an application to take part of some pvp events! Thanks again.