[Accepted] Six PathSage

Six PathSage

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Six PathSage

What is your current RS name? Six PathSage

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1370 and combat level is 95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is about 6000+ Days old about roughly 16.5 years old. I’ve had this account since I was able to use a computer. This game popped up on an advertisement on the sidebar from a Miniclip game I played. I checked it out and ever since then I was hooked.

My current RSN is from Naruto I think it inspired me to change it back then was because the Six PathSage was unknown and I always wanted to be a mage pker. (Somehow 8 year old me thought it was a thing)
My favourite skill is tossed up between range and magic then defence because basically these two are the easiest to train and hit pretty hard from far away. I’ve always thought as a kid if I reached 99 defence with range and magic I was unkillable with some snares and ice barrage.

Tell us about your clan history.

Genuinely can’t remember all the clans because I’ve never had a proper account and never thought it’d amount to anything joining a proper clan. Just been random clans or quest helper clans etc like SOA etc

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Justin and currently 25, Australia and have a Bachelors in Engineering. I’m playing RuneScape again because it’s just popped out and I actually wanted to come back for the longest time. I cook on the side as a hobby and go to the gym. Music style is a bit all over the place. I just listen to whatever is released and is good.

Not much of a talent person imo.

I don’t have really too many dislikes at all. I’m not too fussed about likes either I guess I like RuneScape?

How did you hear about us?  Searched for PvP clans because I wanted to get the thrill again of PvPing

What makes you want to join us? I saw the clan and thought this seems like a decent clan given its age and it’s got a website. Surely it’s decent.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back in 07 I had multiple mutes for being a child I guess. I think one temp ban from a scam that 10 year old me thought was a good idea to ask for an item before I gave 1mil away. That’s all I can remember

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Corpi.gif