[Declined] WoahRicFlair

Agent 551

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WoahRicFlair

What is your current RS name? WoahRicFlair

List any previous RS namesNone since 2009, and I dont even remember what it was.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level = 2029

Combat Level = 121.7

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well ive pvmed really, and on and off grinded/merched for years, and years. Then when dmm came out I played the first tournament, and was hooked and havent missed a tournament since and also have a very nice account on w345. Now ive transferred over and gotten into pking mainly nh on the normal 07 servers. I also late game pvm, and just like doing harder then previous raids/bossing. Pking has been my main focus the past month though, I have brought my kdr from 72 kills 144 deaths over a 5+ year span (barely knowing how to pk at all) to now 597 kills and 260 something deaths, over the past month or so, and all were either players, pkers, or bots.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a cc for 7 years, however none of them pked, and werent interested in wildy bossing even except 1 person, but he quit prompting me to find a new cc to become a part of. maybe one thats pvm/pk active.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im a paramedic student, I usually dont play osrs or play it in increments, however ive now become a full time osrs player since about august playing any chance I get, and dont plan to let that go anytime soon. Especially with the awsome content and new stuff they keep dropping.

How did you hear about us?  google

What makes you want to join us? Events Activeness, the fact this cc has such a well put together website, and also ranks, is all factors that make me want to try and become a part of the squad

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My account was hacked during the pre eoc time period, however due to my account being hacked I was unbanned and returned to my ownership, someone had botted during the hack period. It was actually during the osrs mobile beta release, I got phished for my account. Other then that, i have done a few simple lures by ferox enclave that are very reconizable. I have never botted on this account, to much time into building the stats, not worth the risk haha.

• 1 month later...