[Declined] Harod Uthgar

Harod Uthgar

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Harod Uthgar

What is your current RS name? Harod Uthgar

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 888 (RS3 total level: 2884, left for OSRS at 70 Necromancy :P)

Combat level: 53.7

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around November of 2021 but really got hooked during the Golden Partyhat event. I maxed in June of 2023, but reaaallllly didn't like the Necromancy update so I switched over to OSRS and now I'm having more fun than ever :D

My name is taken from an old game called Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader. I absolutely adore that game and RuneScape reminds me a lot of it so I decided to name my character accordingly.

I like training Agility so I'm planning for that to be my first 99 (I also think the untrimmed skillcape looks nice). I'm also really excited for Sailing. I would love to engage in more social activities since multiplayer is dead in RS3 lol.

Tell us about your clan history.

I spent some time in Spirits of Arianwyn - earning "Member of the Month," as well as some other accolades (first place in skilling competitions and such). I thought it was great fun but they don't have an OSRS component and I don't think I'll be returning to RS3 anytime soon.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hello, I'm David. I'm 28, and currently live in the United States (east coast). I'm going to college for architecture, and really enjoy writing music. I play the guitar and drums.

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape forums

What makes you want to join us? This clan looks fun and feels prestigious considering its longevity.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Welcome!!! Hey SoA!!! I used to be a staff member in SoA! :D Small world huh! Still got alot of friends in SoA! Ive been playing runescape since classic (20 years) If you every have questions feel free to hit me up here, on discord, or in game! Glad to help you out!

Edited by The Old Salt

• 2 weeks later...