[Declined] YamnaharApsu

YamnaharApsu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

YamnaharApsu

What is your current RS name? YamnaharApsu

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level 206

Combat Level: 36

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This is actually my first Runescape Account in over 10 years. I recently got the urge and time to play again and remembered why I loved this game.

I started this character last night and havent stopped playing since.

I am hoping to be able to integrate with a community of experienced and fun people to learn, grow, and get better and better at the game. There is a ton of things I never got to experience in the game myself and I want to truly experience it.

My name YamnaharApsu is actually a mix of ancient summarian dragons and is the name of my Silver Dragonborne Divination wizard in my weekly DND campaign.

I want to get into pve/raid/ and combat based activities!

Tell us about your clan history.

N/A

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Nicholas Macrino
Education: College Degree (Business/Marketing)
Hobbies: excercising, gaming, music, Hanging with friends, Watching youtube, just a chill guy.
Music: Metal, Rock, Jazz, CHillstep, and Folk Music.
Talents: Kickboxing, social butterfly, patience (Yes it is a talent) XD
Likes: respect, dignity, friendly people, social engagement, kindness, and honour.
Dislikes: rudeness, cockiness, disrespect, and general negative behavior.

How did you hear about us?  Google and old REddit post.

What makes you want to join us? I really like the level of organization, effort, and integrity presented by your clan. You clearly love the game and the people you play with and I couldn't imagine a better group of people to start my journey in the game with! +

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Hey great application YamnaharApsu. I had the same thoughts when first joining the clan. The organization and level are extortionary here. Everyone in the clan does love and care for each other and game. Can't wait to have you on the team. WG.

I appreciate the oppurtunity however I will be rescinding my application. It has been over a week with no response to any request for application review or request for assistance. I wish you all the best and thank you again for the kind words and welcome.