Possible Wilderness Expansion

I had recently found a video from Eliop14 discussing a potential wilderness expansion. This expansion is believed to come with a new skill called sailing. The expansion would be revenant island and be very reminiscent to the old revenant caves. 

How might this affect Old School Runescape? Will more clans appear at the expansion? Will it allow more pvming at current hotspots? 

It is, unfortunately, entirely conjecture but he does make some very valid points: the shots shown for those specific parts of game jam were actual screenshots rather than artistic renders that they usually are for game jam which gives me hope. 

If it does happen you’ll see a lot of multi pkers flock back to the game and a lot of large multi clans reopen I imagine such as Rev, AF and DF (which isn’t closed per se but no longer regularly pks) just to name a few. 

Rev caves changing to singles+ killed a very significant amount of multi pvp activity unfortunately so the re-introduction of multi revs (which is what his video suggests) would be huge. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

Wildy definitely needs actual new content to revive it up but considering jagex's track record I'd take everything with a grain of salt till we have a verifiable update confirmed, else you'll just be setting yourself up for disappointment

Edited by Ambion

Honestly removing the Singles+ Rev Cave I feel would do the game a major amount of good. It's completely Overrun with bots and farmers, in multi at least Pkers can thin the herd. Any Rev Bot Pking machines they make too, no matter how good can be overwhelmed with numbers. 

I really miss pking in the caves with all its chaos. Singles + caves just feels like streamer content really.