[Declined] CsFlexx

CsFlexx

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CsFlexx

What is your current RS name? CsFlexx

List any previous RS namesonly one character atm that's CsFlexx

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 128 i don't know the combat lvl (don't know where to find it) but my atk and str are 10 my defense is 11 and my ranged and magic are 5 currently trying to level them all up just new so its taking a little bit haha i also don't know how to insert an image semi new to pc sorry.

What Timezone are you in? eastern standard time

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hi my names CsFlexx stands for the first letter of my first and last name the flexx is just something me and a few friends made. i started playing osrs a few months ago but couldnt get into so i took a break i came back a few days ago and couldnt stop playing since. i havent gotten too far yet so dont really have favourite skills but ive enjoyed the crafting and smithing alot. ive also enjoyed the little bit of quest ive done.

Tell us about your clan history.

i dont have any clan history with this game so far this is the first clan ive tried joining since starting my journey and hopefully the only clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

my names chaise im a male 20 years old i live in canada and im currently a carpenter i love playing games watching movies with my fiance and enjoy listening to music currently listening to rod wave but love and rap or rnb. I like grinding to max in all the games i play also enjoy pvp raiding etc i dont have any dislike im pretty laid back most the time i stick to myself.

How did you hear about us?  i joined a discord group and found a post by one of the other members looked like the place for me so i applied

What makes you want to join us? after looking at everything i seen you guys were well rounded individuals and you help new players like myself get into the game. ive been looking for a few days and you were the first clan that caught my eye.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome to WG :) unfortunately you’ll more than likely be declined as we are a mains clan, so applicants are expected to be >combat level 100 or very close to.

That said in the meantime feel free to check out the clan chat “WG” and guest there anyway, our members are generally very welcoming for new players and will usually be happy to help!

It would be great to see you reapply once you’ve levelled up a little ;) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 5 weeks later...