Community Intro - Thylie

WG THY

Thylie

Tell us about yourself.

Been playing runescape on and off since 2004 or so. Im 30 years old from a scandinavian country, trying my best to find some spare time through the week to play some RS. Currently playing osrs is kinda lonely, and therefore im looking into getting back to clanning again, or finding a community to hang out with!

Clan history.  

Valhalla early 2000s, Higher-force circa 2010 for about 3 years. After osrs came back i joined cutthroat when they just opened under abyss. The latest years i have had a hard time finding time to play, and casually play with a few friends from discord and twitch.

How did you hear about us? Found some youtube videos, looked dope to clan again!

Do you plan to join? I'd like to, but my schedule short term is kinda rough due to renovations and a new addition to the family this summer!

Any last comments?  

Hope to get to know you guys, and maybe hang out on discord or ingame later! I have really started to enjoy wilderness bossing, and id like to try out some raids soon too if anyone is interested! Feel free to ask if there is anything you'd like to know! :-D I have some years under my belt regarding clanning, so hopefully i can help out in the future!

1 hour ago, Thylie said:

Thylie

Tell us about yourself.

Been playing runescape on and off since 2004 or so. Im 30 years old from a scandinavian country, trying my best to find some spare time through the week to play some RS. Currently playing osrs is kinda lonely, and therefore im looking into getting back to clanning again, or finding a community to hang out with!

Clan history.  

Valhalla early 2000s, Higher-force circa 2010 for about 3 years. After osrs came back i joined cutthroat when they just opened under abyss. The latest years i have had a hard time finding time to play, and casually play with a few friends from discord and twitch.

How did you hear about us? Found some youtube videos, looked dope to clan again!

Do you plan to join? I'd like to, but my schedule short term is kinda rough due to renovations and a new addition to the family this summer!

Any last comments?  

Hope to get to know you guys, and maybe hang out on discord or ingame later! I have really started to enjoy wilderness bossing, and id like to try out some raids soon too if anyone is interested! Feel free to ask if there is anything you'd like to know! 😄 I have some years under my belt regarding clanning, so hopefully i can help out in the future!

Welcome! As Schmited said we aren’t too hardcore on activity requirements at all so I’d for sure consider sending an application now :) can always post an inactivity when the little one comes around so we’ll know you’ve been lost to the abyss ;) 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

1 hour ago, schmiiiited said:

Welcome :D cutthroat or cxs (cutthroat syndicate)?

And grats on new additions coming :D

we are pretty chill tbh activitywise, so consider throwing In a app ❤️

Hey! thanks! Cutthroat (CT), not Cutthroat syndicate 🙂

Ill defo throw in an application!

1 hour ago, am a panda said:

Welcome! As Schmited said we aren’t too hardcore on activity requirements at all so I’d for sure consider sending an application now :) can always post an inactivity when the little one comes around so we’ll know you’ve been lost to the abyss ;) 

Thanks! will app 🙂 Working on a mancave atm, hopefully not all is lost 😉 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...