[Accepted] Hangings

Hangings

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hangings

What is your current RS name? Hangings

List any previous RS namesPrevious RSNs: Eradication, Naito, World Class, Flame0116
Alt Accounts: Storylines

When I was in Vanguard, I used to use an account called 3 r k as an alt during wars to avoid snipers, I also used to use the account named Martyrs for the same reason.

What is your total level and combat level?

OSRS Combat Level: 126

OSRS Total Level: 2185

tMwTVj3.png

RS3 Combat Level: 138

RS3 Total Level: 2916/2997 (Virtual)

6UaaHqz.jpeg

What Timezone are you in? EST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been Scaping since 2004, in the beginning, I mostly just played with IRL friends from school, this is where I got my first taste of the wilderness. I spent most of my early time trying to PK at the wildy ditch until Clan Wars came out in 2008, from there I spent my time in W141 jumping in and out of clan chats and dancing at the Clan Wars pond (I know, very cringe). I joined my first clan in 2009 with some friends called "Divine Fury" and that's where I found my love for Multi-PVP. I haven't looked back since, whether its F2P PVP or P2P PVP, I'm hooked. Outside of that, I do love skilling, I really like improving my account and making it the best I can; My favorite skills would definitely be Slayer or Farming. I do play both RuneScape servers and I'm still casually working on getting my max cape back on RS3. I originally maxed in 2012, then again in 2020 with the release of archeology, and Im hoping to re-max in 2024 on RS3. I did take an extended hiatus from RuneScape after maxing in 2020 and Vanguard originally closed it's doors, but now Im back and having fun!

Tell us about your clan history.

Currently, I am in WG on RS3 on my Main Account. On my Alt Account (Storylines) I am in a community clan named Celestium with some friends. My clan history is below, most recent towards the top:

Rise - Founder - RS3 Clan that I created when I started playing on that server, I retired from Leadership since I wasn't active anymore ~4 Years ago. I chime in as an advisor to the leadership team, but since OSRS is my priority, I am not active with them in-game.

Vanguard - Leader - I joined Vanguard in late 2017 after the closure of Downfall; Venenatis had always been a friend of mine and I wanted to be in a clan with an actual community rather than stagnating in a "Top PVP Clan". It honestly was the best experience of my clanning career on OSRS, I loved the Vanguard community like my own family, and I was beyond proud to have worked my way up through the ranks as a member, then the warlord, and then finally being appointed leader when Venenatis retired. Due to the stagnation of the PVP scene, and personal issues in my life, I decided to retire as the leader in 2020 to go on hiatus and the clan stepped away from PVP to become a social community clan.

Downfall - Advisor - I joined Downfall following my departure from 'The' Clan in 2015; They had common personnel that I had known from my time in Pure Hatred and were one of the few still doing F2P Warfare at the time. Downfall was fun and I enjoyed my time there, I loved being able to be competitive, but shortly after we defeated RoT in F2P, the leadership decided to "go out on top" and close up shop.

'The' Clan - Warlord - I joined 'The' when they were advertising reopening on Zybez in 2014 trying to get back into the main community as a side hustle to my time in Fatality. I got promoted pretty quick since 'The' didn't have a main caller outside of Drew22 and La Hire 44 had left for The Rising shortly after they had reopened. I decided to leave in 2015 due to not really getting along with the other leadership.

Fatality - Elite Member - I joined Fatality shortly after OSRS started in 2013 because I've always wanted to try to Multi-PK on pure accounts (They're cheap to fund and do a lot of damage!) I was a part of the Jagex Cup championship squad during my time and I continued to PK and war with them on and off until about 2017 when I decided to retire from pure clanning.

Pure Hatred - Senior Member - I joined PH in 2012 shortly before the EoC happened after being recruited by a couple of friends from Clan Wars, I never really liked the whole "crash war" thing, it was really toxic and annoying, but I did what I had to for the clan. I stayed with PH through the release of OSRS and stayed with them until their closure in 2013.

Divine Fury - War-Chief - A small clan I made with my IRL friends and some dudes we recruited from BH and Clan Wars, I was kinda on and off active in between school from 2009 to ~2011 when most of the original crew went inactive. It was never a very large clan, but we did try to war and fight with other clans in F2P and P2P when we could.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Mike, and Im 29 years old. I live in Florida with my dog and my pet snake; I've lived here my whole life including attending school here. I have my health sciences degree and I have recently returned to school to work on getting my nursing degree; My end goal is to eventually become a nurse practitioner in the near future! I actually have an established career working as a Medical Assistant for one of the major hospitals down here, specifically in the field of ophthalmology. I love my career and helping people, it's always been a passion I've had in my life and being able to chase a dream has been something truly amazing. As far as music goes, Im a bonified metalhead! Slipknot is my favorite band, and I actually collect replica masks and music memorabilia from the band as kind of a side hobby. Outside of that, I'm pretty much an open book! So if you'd like to know anything, please reach out!

How did you hear about us?  I've known about WG for a very long time! Always loved interacting with Gene when he was active!

What makes you want to join us? I've always respected WG and the work Gene has done for the community, I know Mojo did a very good job keeping the same clan standards and morals that Gene had put in place in the beginning. I am returning from a 4+ year hiatus from the game and when I came back some of the first people I saw was WG (you killed me in the wild lmao), but being a part of a familiar face with the same standards that I have when it comes to clan. I'm also in the RS3 Clan already!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've transferred GP when OSRS first came out from RS3 in order to buy sets for PVP, but that's about it, I've tried to keep my nose clean as best I can!

Ending @Leader of Vanguard 

AmdJxtR.png

Ending ~Advisor of Downfall | Ending ¥Senior of Pure Hatred

nQCcQbR.png

image.png?ex=66346acc&is=6621f5cc&hm=9d2

Spoiler

Fwqselo.gif

mubx3ER.gif

g4GeOJK.png

CRW1GHo.png

Qq58Gme.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.