Wedding Tips?

Hey guys, it's finally time for me and my partner to start planning our wedding. I was wondering if anyone had any tips from experience that they could offer to make the process easier? I feel out of my depth here T_T

oh shit bud :D What are your so far plans tho and wishes for how it to be? 
Lots of stuff to cover - book church/priest?, venue? food - make or company? Cake tastings and choosing, clothes and clothes for potential others if setup? drinks/bar? hotel? car to and from?

Congratulations! To make it easier I opted to leave it all to the wife to be 🤣 

For real though, try to take things in your stride a little bit as there will be bumps. That applies to planning and to any mishaps on the day.

Just remember you’re getting married because you love one another and it’s a celebration of that. It doesn’t need to be perfect so long as you both have a good time and you end up wedded! 

In more practical terms I think we found having a venue which had good offers for suppliers helped ease a lot of the load but clearly that isn’t the direction a lot of people like to take, which is fair enough. 

I would say it makes more sense to tackle certain sections in order where possible. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

On 5/3/2024 at 1:26 PM, schmiiiited said:

oh shit bud :D What are your so far plans tho and wishes for how it to be? 
Lots of stuff to cover - book church/priest?, venue? food - make or company? Cake tastings and choosing, clothes and clothes for potential others if setup? drinks/bar? hotel? car to and from?

Oh gosh yeah there's a lot more to it than I thought. Thankfully she's more on top of all this than I am (PvM event grind and all that) so i might be following pandas lead it sounds 🤣 We for sure have a color scheme that we seem to be leaning towards which is blue (her favorite color) with yellow accents (my favorite) and we're hoping to get a venue that does both food and bar I think. As cheesy as it sounds though I just want her to be happy with it :)

On 5/4/2024 at 3:03 AM, am a panda said:

Congratulations! To make it easier I opted to leave it all to the wife to be 🤣 

For real though, try to take things in your stride a little bit as there will be bumps. That applies to planning and to any mishaps on the day.

Just remember you’re getting married because you love one another and it’s a celebration of that. It doesn’t need to be perfect so long as you both have a good time and you end up wedded! 

In more practical terms I think we found having a venue which had good offers for suppliers helped ease a lot of the load but clearly that isn’t the direction a lot of people like to take, which is fair enough. 

I would say it makes more sense to tackle certain sections in order where possible. 

I'm planning on taking it bit by bit,  def starting with a venue since they could for sure cut out some extra work on our end. All in all I think we're shooting for maybe like 5k if we can get away with that since my soon wife just had to get a new car lol.  we've been together for long enough that we can get over any hurdles leading to or day of and laugh it off in the end.

Who knows maybe I can drag her on osrs for a clan celebration lol

I didn't read anyone else responses, but, do what you both want, not what anyone else wants. 

I personally had a huge, expensive wedding, regret every moment of it surrounded by people who are there for a meal and a drink. In hindsight, I would have had a 30-50 person event making it more intimate than a festival.

Also, words of wisdom, you can either be happy or right, not both. Choose your battles wisely my friend. 

Good Luck

try book a 2 for 1 special so your 2nd marriage will be free (jk jk) 

lumbridge church is a good spot by the water (also jk)

i have no advice hope that helps, but gz