Helldivers II

Just wondering if we have any clan members who play the game? 

I'm level 45 on it and playing with random's on high tier difficulties is a tiresome slog similar to Barbarian Assault. You can only take so much team killers before wanting to ragequit. 

I started playing with my friends a couple months ago but never got into it. Seemed kinda repetitive but i'll be honest I dont think i gave it a fair chance. Only got to like level 9 or something. Seemed really time consuming lowkey lol (ironic when we're scape players lmao)

image.png.736dfd40146518945cda6fa5fdf0749d.png

20 hours ago, Indivi2you said:

I started playing with my friends a couple months ago but never got into it. Seemed kinda repetitive but i'll be honest I dont think i gave it a fair chance. Only got to like level 9 or something. Seemed really time consuming lowkey lol (ironic when we're scape players lmao)

It has a few more different mission's deployment wise as you go up the difficulties. 

Getting samples is the harder part to unlock the ship improvements. That's the only real grind on it, but the game can be utter chaos when on high difficulties it's a good challenge. Bots and bugs both play differently and have had more mob's added over time too. Two more factions will be added over time too. The game does have it's faults. Sony is doing a lot of damage to a great game population wise though.