[Accepted] Venom Forged

venom_forged

Venom Forged

What is your current RS name? Venom Forged

List any previous RS namesIslayurheart jordanm40a3 (I changed it so often, I have forgotten most of them!)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing OSRS when it came out, started a zerk, but no one I knew played so I stopped. Then a group of 4 of us irl friends started playing so we could go to bandos like we used to, sadly 2 of them have stopped playing and one just does farm runs. Irl gets in the way for all of us, I still find time between work, skating and the gym (early mornings, so worth it!)

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in WG previously, around 2010-2011 time, taking part in masses, f2p wars, rev cave hunting and others.

Tell us about your yourself.

So my name is Jordan, I'm 25 now (getting old, smh) been playing rs for 12 years along with private servers in that gap between eoc and osrs. I'm a massive music fan I go to a lot of live concerts where I can.

How did you hear about us?  osrsadultcat posted on reddit about WG still runnning in osrs

What makes you want to join us? It would be nice to come back and play in the clan again, I'm not as active as I'd like to be but I will be more than happy to take part in any team activities (mostly pvm, i'm rusty at pking)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png