[Declined] WG Purged

WG Purged

WG Purged

What is your current RS name? WG Purged

List any previous RS namesPurge_Spec

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape around 2007 before Grand Exchange was introduced, had a blast playing it, socializing, noobing around, playing inefficiently and quit around 2011 before EOC came out. Tried RS3 for about 2-3 months and quit again. I heard about OSRS but I didn't took much interest in it due to work and all but after watching videos posted in social media, nostalgia hit me like a truck and here I am, playing OSRS. Started playing 2 weeks ago and found this clan on 2007scape subreddit. I joined this clan, and I am glad I did.

Tell us about your clan history.

This was my first clan on OSRS, before I joined I read about this clan on 2007scape subreddit. I used to be in a clan named Zamorak Battalion when I tried Runescape post EOC, it was a bit fun but daunting sometimes due to Citadel crap and it was mandatory like do it or de-rank. Events were used to be done at first but after a few weeks they were thrown out of the window. All in all it used to boring and I had quit RS3. This was the only clan I remember. I don't think I've been in a clan before EOC.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Edward, I'm a male aged 20, studying mechanical engineering. I love playing games, swimming, motor cycling and running.

How did you hear about us?  2007scape subreddit

What makes you want to join us? Well I play OSRS almost everyday, active on clan and try to help others (I ask for help most of the time). Some members know me too, around 4-5 I think. I like this clan and I believe I would fit right in.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: