[Declined] The High One

The High One

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

The High One

What is your current RS name? The High One

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Level: 123

Total Level: 1933 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing the game on this account actively for 2 years, previously I have been playing this game as a kid on older accounts that I have lost.

Tell us about your clan history.

This is the 2nd clan I am joining because the other one closed. My previous clan "Thelillypad"

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Pierre, I am 26 years old. I work as a medical doctor.

How did you hear about us?  Previous clan.

What makes you want to join us? Looking to find people to enjoy the game with e.g. PVP, PVM etc.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, crakabotle said:

Just a heads up might want to include some more details about yourself as others might agree :)

agreed

Nonetheless, welcome to our community and thanks for coming over!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

You can deny the application since I dont want to be a member no more in this clan because of ppl that are "ranked" in here can´t behave or treat members with respect. I do not want to be a part of this community. Good luck to all of you!

@weaknd No need to go into details I have spoken about my decision to my previous clan leader. I have explained why I left before I even  got accepted. 

I joined the CC 2 days ago and left once before I applied. I rejoined the CC because the previous clanleader asked me to give it a 2nd chance. Less than 48hrs and I have already left the CC twice. The community is toxic, the members have offensive RSNs, the rules that the leaders put out there aren´t being followed and it took me less than a day to realize this and this is the people this clan promotes. Toxicity is infectious and I am not being a part of it. 

Best of luck to all of you!

Pierre

Edited by The High One

• Retired Leader
On 10/30/2019 at 6:22 PM, The High One said:

the members have offensive RSNs

we let Jagex enforce their RS name policy. If you are referring to the ppl with "gay" in their rs names I'm pretty sure both of the ones that have that name are indeed gay and not using it as a joke.

As for general toxicity, we don't want it, I hate it. It needs to be reported when it happens.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png