[Declined] 2h4urnan

2h4urnan

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

2h4urnan

What is your current RS name? 2h4urnan

List any previous RS namesLetkiller132
NutflixNskil

What is your total level and combat level?

I have 2 accounts that both are on OSRS

• Unfinished Zerker: 950 Total Level; 79 Combat; Username Meet My 2h
  • Unfinished Pure: 727 Total Level; 59 Combat; Username 2h4urnan

I am recently coming back to the game after about a year and a half, i've never really been involved in clans but i've grown a lot of interested into PKing/Wilderness PVMing, as i find i make a lot more money there than anywhere else lol. i'm just looking for friends to go out and pk with whether its at revs or pking wildy bosses. i hope you take a chance to look at my application! :) -2h4urnan

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I currently have 2 accounts, 1 is a pure in progress, one is a zerker in progress. I'm focused mainly on my pure and usually am just doing some afk money making method on my zerker to make money for my pure. I made my zerker in hopes to be a pure, but for some reason i turned into a zerker and i instantly regretted it lol, but i hope to have my pure maxed out in the next 2 weeks or so. I've been playing runescape since about 2004ish, stopped playing around 2008 when they took the wilderness away, came back when wilderness was reintroduced, stopped playing after pre-eoc, then came back for a little back when OSRS was introduced.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't have much clan history besides when i used to play on private servers and would have clan wars, but i wouldn't really count that.

Tell us about your yourself.

i'm a 21 year old from California, USA. I'm addicted to a game called RuneScape lol, even when i go a year and a half without playing i always find a way back to it. I make music on the side, Lil Peep and Suicideboys type genre.

How did you hear about us?  your website was the 5th result when i looked up OSRS Rev PVP CC.

What makes you want to join us? I see your clan has a wide-scale of players and combat levels, and the clan seems very legitimate. I'm a very active player and almost always have discord open, i hope to be hearing from you!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm sort of getting back into PKing so i'm sort of rusty, but it's nothing i can't overcome.

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums. Our PK unit is mostly 100+ combat. Do you plan to train an account over this level? 

We welcome all types of player so you can join regardless of your intentions of course but you'll get more PvP action if you are willing to get 100+ combat.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...