Any fun things/hobbies people have found during covid?

tittles420

I started programming right before covid (end of last year) and really picked it up throughout this year. I had dabbled in it a little bit in high school but I've learned so much now. Really fun hobby that I honestly might even turn into my career if things go right.

• 2 months later...

Been building Magic The Gathering decks lol

image.png.461ff85c64730c52bd8eb1a2b7a7e4fd.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, two things.. One: IRL Farming. I guess because I cook a lot and now cook a lot more, I started growing my own herbs, and ended up getting interested in gardening. Drove all the way to the mountain side to find plantations that were willing to sell me organic seeds such as Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Mint, etc...

Second one is PCs. God damn I am one big PC hardware nerd. I'm even part of forums like TomsHardware and sometimes spend my morning helping random people with their PC problems while I drink my coffee.

• 1 year later...

Cooking in the IRL is something i've always enjoyed. From trying new recipes to going to the store with a new list of items I need to make a unique cultural dish.. its all an enjoyable time that rewards you with sometimes decent food! Always gotta watch the food network and youtube for inspiration!

image.png.0309a1ef833b7b3566274b846b84671c.png 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif