[Declined] OffmehNuttz

Offmehnuttz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

OffmehNuttz

What is your current RS name? OffmehNuttz

List any previous RS namesDookie br0wn :main

What is your total level and combat level?

Total 464

cmb 55

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I been playing osrs since 2004 just recently came back learning how to 1 tick that’s something new to me in pvp

Tell us about your clan history.

My main only been in 1 clan for the past 2 years that’s os warriors

I need a clan for my pure to do pvp and wilderness stuff

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 32 years old I’m from California Los Angeles always been a gamer play ps5 while I afk train on osrs I work at Pepsi warehouse and I own 4 vending machines

How did you hear about us?  Google search

What makes you want to join us? Always been a fan of the wild since I started playing never had a clan to pk with just friends who scared to pk

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I’m a low lvl pure but I’m a loyal member

Welcome to WG! As Heir said unfortunately the pure scene for multi is pretty quiet these days. We have a few guys who occasionally pk on pures but it’s rare. 

You can however be in another clan as well as WG on your main, so long as your other clan doesn’t participate in pvp :) we already have quite a few people in WG for pvp and others for pvm! So you’d be more than welcome to join on your main account and pk with us that way if you would like to! 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

5 hours ago, Offmehnuttz said:

Oh yeah that would be great my main name is dookie br0wn the clan I’m in with my main do nothing pvp related 

Nice man! That's no problem at all :) make sure you remember to request a !review in the discord channel #osrs-app-review after 24 hours from your original application (so about 6-7 hours from my message now!) 

See you around shortly!

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 2 weeks later...