WG’s fantasy premier league! Current prize pool 100m

am a panda

Join WG’s fantasy premier league for the 2023/24 season! We did this last season and had about 15 entrants and I just edged out @Lillefigo for the W. 

We aren’t doing entry fees but donations to a prize pool are gratefully received, current donations:

panda 50m 

Ace 30m 

mambz 20m 

Things to be aware of: 

- You will be asked for your first name and surname when registering and this is visible to others in the league. You can get around this by using your rsn, for example I am “Panda Simmons”. Last season people sometimes used their rsn like “Ambion WG”. 

- To be eligible for the prize you must be a WG member at the start and end of the season, and at least 60% of the season overall

- Prize distributions are TBC and dependent on final donations. I may reduce my donation to 25m if we hopefully get further donations. The top two _at least_ will get a distribution and more likely the top three.   

Link: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/39p7lf

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• am a panda changed the title to WG’s fantasy premier league! Current prize pool 100m