Progression and improving (mostly motivational)

meekstah

Preface: I joined Wg a month or two after starting osrs, and I was a noob who hoped to do barrows and vorkath. I saw this as something unattainable at the time, and saw things such as raiding and inferno as something I could never even attempt.

image.png.555dc63de5c589c215b00eed252dc29c.png

Since then, ive been attempting the inferno, sending raids, and even achieving a 500 fang kit, which I couldnt even dream of back then.

How was I able to go from noob to less noob? Having fun and challenging myself. Setting a goal and slowly chipping away at the goal, and enjoying it while you do. Ive died several times and failed many times, and I can say its all mental. Put yourself in uncomfortable positions, die, die again, and you will learn to die less and improve. Watching videos, learning from our wonderful PvM mentors, and being active. These are all things I did daily to eventually get to where I am. Again, its attainable for everyone and anyone, and hope this gives motivations to those who think "Ill never be good enough". You will, it takes time and effort. A big issue also comes with the broke mans mindset. I fell prey to this too. It is worth to spend gp to progress your account and improve your efficiency. Saying you dont want to learn a method because "its too hard" or "im too lazy" adds to never improving. You have to challenge yourself. Sure you can afk, but if you want to improve you cant approach a method that seems intimidating because "ill never be able to do it"

If you feel like you need a sense of direction on how to progress, PM me, WG is home to some of the best people that want to see you improve.

Link to my progression blog:

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/topic/12869-meekzzh-progression/

Screenshot_20231008_194108.jpg?ex=6535de

Screenshot_20231008_194058.jpg?ex=6535de