[Accepted] X l X

X I X

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

X l X

What is your current RS name? X l X

List any previous RS namesX l X
BENDI NOVA
SK NOVA
BRITISH FOOL
JOHN WlCK

What is your total level and combat level?

Total :2029
Combat :126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Made this account as a pure many many years ago and opened up a pure clan called sk won wilderness clan of the month and had great fun. Then i turned main never really joined any other clans was invited on few pk trips back in day and asked to call etc.

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined WG last year maybe longer? and went inactive hence the re apply =)

Viral was a bunch of friends from 2 discords ran by myself and we pked for like 5-6 months i still have the unlisted videos on youtube,
after taking a break for rs and clanning we decided to come back as Corrupted Souls as i didn't believe in reopening a old team , CS was same ranks just new start after a good run ranks fell out and accusations made caused us to break up some of the accusations were made at myself about leaking... but i know i didn't and why would i fund and pay for things and lead a clan to do this.. since that was like 4-5 years ago.
after another break here i am =).

I enjoy mainly pking and playing some rs content now considered abit of a loner always out multi pking on my own or with 1 friend whos now decided to quit (again) haha.

Tell us about your yourself.

33 years old, Husband, and a father ... although im trying to keep my 10 year old away from the game... ( i cant stay away and have played accounts since 2001 runescape classic... )

How did you hear about us?  Youtube, and joined while back

What makes you want to join us? chilled community Want to join to pk like we used to at revs back in the day ahha make new friends and learn some new content =)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.