[Declined] 1 79

1 79

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

1 79

What is your current RS name? 1 79

List any previous RS namesImmortal585

What is your total level and combat level? 118cmb/1664 and still growing ^_^ 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i starts playing even runescape since 2004 ^^ and never want to be maxed etc, was playing just for fun :) because i realy like this game as hell hehe :D!

Tell us about your clan history.

few years ago, since 2010-2015 i was in polish clans, but cant remember hows they call ;d

Tell us about your yourself.

im 30 years old a grown man with unshaven hair who likes to play games ^_^ i guess like every man hehe :P

How did you hear about us?  well, while training slayer i have meet Lillefigo and he ask me to join clan :D

What makes you want to join us? i wanna be on every single party/event etc ingame, but can someone add me in game and tell sometimes when event will be? im 99% mobile player and im on laptop/pc only like 1 time per 2-3 weeks ;)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: idk what to type here, first time in my life im in english language clan etc 😛

Edited by 1 79

Excuse me AncientStone, did you read what i type in req to join clan?

Im 99% mobile player.

Also im using email etc only on pc/laptop, but often im playing on mobile, so i have using computer/laptop 1-2 times per few weeks, so thats why i want to let someone tell me in game (while ill be there), when event etc will be.

Or no offence, just learn how to read 😛 I know, english isnt my first language, but i think ill be understandable hehe

Cheers 1 79.

3 hours ago, 1 79 said:

Excuse me AncientStone, did you read what i type in req to join clan?

Im 99% mobile player.

Also im using email etc only on pc/laptop, but often im playing on mobile, so i have using computer/laptop 1-2 times per few weeks, so thats why i want to let someone tell me in game (while ill be there), when event etc will be.

Or no offence, just learn how to read 😛 I know, english isnt my first language, but i think ill be understandable hehe

Cheers 1 79.

As you have been able to submit your application here I think she inferred you could also visit these same forums to see the events bud, that’s all.

That and a mobile capable of playing osrs would also be capable of accessing most things a pc could, including the forums, emails etc. 

Anyway, events are also shown in discord which has a mobile app too. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

• 2 months later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Corpi.gif