[Accepted] J I B Z

J I B Z

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

J I B Z

What is your current RS name? J I B Z

List any previous RS namesCarsnbeer changed it when I first started playing which was around the end of October

What is your total level and combat level?

1755 total level

110 combat level 

What Timezone are you in? Central

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I recently came back to the game from playing years ago when I was a child (pre eoc) I started playing in October with no knowledge of the game besides the nooby free to play cowhide grind and such which was in October of this year. I’ve progressed my account exceptionally fast and I’m my opinion learned just as much if not more about the game, but of course always looking to learn more!

Tell us about your clan history.

I’m actively in a clan but looking to leave due to incidents that are getting me targeted and pk’d by old clan members that are still friends with current clan members, so I’m at a point where I’m looking to move on and find somewhere I don’t have to be paranoid about who I’m playing with when doing group wilderness content.

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 28 father of two little boys! I’m a student and an apprentice mechanic that plays a lot of video games and got attached to RuneScape due to the nostalgia and what addiction that it comes with lol. I’m born and raised in Chicago I was not raised in the better parts of the city but i am currently living in a laid back neighborhood with family. I do try to speak as proper as possible. I’m currently unemployed but do work on peoples cars for money here and there while I find my next gig. I’m not a introvert but not extroverted neither, but I do love to PK and call outs are solid and capable of 1v1ing a good amount of the population because I am a gamer. I come from playing almost 8 years of World of Warcraft pvp arenas where I was top 100 NA for my class specialization for almost 5 seasons. I’m mastering tribrid swaps but recently gotten 94 mage for anti veng pk in vene or veti, I spend a lot of time in there due to me trying to craft a voidwaker. About 2k kc spread amongst all 3 bosses but still have not gotten a hilt, blade or gem. I hate to leave my current clan because I met some really cool guys that I would like to bring with me here if they are willing like they say they are because all in all we pretty much keep the clan active and we are active players that do content together often, and have been speaking amongst each other about the issues in the clan with new members joining just to spy and get us pk’d cus quite a few of the guys I play with Feel risking more will score them kills but in reality can’t even handle a 1v1 to be honest. I’m just looking to take the next step in osrs and feel I’ve outgrew the current clan im in and leaving will alleviate a lot of paranoia that I’ve developed from clan drama.

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape recruitment Discord section

What makes you want to join us? The structure looks well thought out and well put together & looking to meet people that I can learn new content with to grow my bank!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My account is clean but the issue with a clan mate that i believe is targeting me in the wild RWT’s and admitted to doing so and shown receipts of past gp transactions for thousands of dollars. Claims it was done on his old account but he is a gambling addict quite literally irl and ingame where he’s constantly deathmatching hundreds of millions of GP when he’s not bossing. And he’s done a lot of drop party’s for the clan, so I’m under the impression with the new jagex rules I am capable of being banned for accepting gp from someone that rwt’s.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.