[Accepted] The Heir

The Heir

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

The Heir

What is your current RS name? The Heir

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

126 Combat

2160 Total

What Timezone are you in? CE(S)T

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'm just a main, doing main things. Or at least, trying to.
Zerker enjoyer even though I haven't touched mine in years.

Tell us about your clan history.

I had a brief stint in Divine PvM before landing in WG in 2020. Besides stepping away from the game, I have never left since.

Tell us about your yourself.

Some of you might still remember me, hi it's me again. I guess you never really quit.

For those that don't know me. I'm that guy that seemed kinda active in the Discord all the time but you've never seen in game. I left the game in January 2023, think it would be for good. I always stuck around in the Discord because it's a great community and eventually logged back in somewhere last month.

Name's Stefan, a Dutchman working in engineering, who spends a lot of time snowboarding despite living in one of the flattest countries around.

How did you hear about us?  Been W27 forever, a friend joined and I figured I'd also give it a shot

What makes you want to join us? I never really left, just took an extended break.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm clean as it gets.

the-heir-honor.png.0b4ca7fa66a746bf1bbcd3df19caf589.png

Spoiler

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthMay2021.png

• 2 weeks later...