[Accepted] vililkiilngs

Liam

vililkiilngs

What is your current RS name? vililkiilngs

List any previous RS namesMister Ebola
J e s u s s
il8 ll8

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Okay so back in 06 onwards i was a p2p pure pker, i quit on the release of eoc, about 1 year ago a friend got me back onto runescape 3 in which i spent about 6 months on before finding out about osrs. I'm a natural pker, and that's why my account build now is a range tank, since joining osrs ive been in two clans, both pvp and active warring clans, now i believe its time to get more out of osrs and boss more in a community that's not so how do i put it full of shit :D

Tell us about your clan history.

Viral Clan- joined them just to pk and that basically!
Rbh- was in them for a little while until i can bullshitted by a member on a pvm drop!

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 24, from the uk! basically own my own window business, and scape, i can scape up too 10hours a day depending on if i decide to work or get other people too :D

How did you hear about us?  Zybez :D

What makes you want to join us? By looking at the clan, you must be doing something right to be going this long minute i got into discord i felt welcome and i like the duo aspect with osrs and rs3 :D

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm fucking awesome.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.