[Declined] AJmcdouble

ajmcdouble

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

AJmcdouble

What is your current RS name? AJmcdouble

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 857

Combat: 74

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

just got back into the game last time i played was 12 years ago been loving it lately putting in alot of hours, havent

Tell us about your clan history.

never been in a clan

Tell us about your yourself.

im a construction worker, play on mobile and i use my laptop when im at home just going through college, im a male age 23 with a girlfriend and a baby on the way

How did you hear about us?  i saw a few people with pk skulls at a bank and asked what was going on and one of the members told me to join

What makes you want to join us? one of your members by the name of Salveresi convinced me to join and i like the idea of having a good group of people by my side

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have scammed at the G.E. but no less than like 100k in total and i did it like twice but that woulda been years ago

Hi there,

Congrats on the baby! When's the due date? I also came from usually playing solo, so the clan thing and meeting everyone was a lot at first; until I realized that there was just a great group of guys and girls that were fun to hang around and to talk with. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and I can't wait to get to know ya.

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

1 minute ago, Frog Wiz said:

Hi there,

Congrats on the baby! When's the due date? I also came from usually playing solo, so the clan thing and meeting everyone was a lot at first; until I realized that there was just a great group of guys and girls that were fun to hang around and to talk with. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and I can't wait to get to know ya.

thank you bro i cant wait to get into it as well, i have already joined the clan chat is there anything else i should be doing? and our son is due in may this year! we're excited 

1 hour ago, ajmcdouble said:

thank you bro i cant wait to get into it as well, i have already joined the clan chat is there anything else i should be doing? and our son is due in may this year! we're excited 

After 48 hours pass from your app post timestamp (should say under your name on the post), type !review in the osrs-app-review channel on our discord and an app manager will get to you when he is free and tell you the next steps!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 5 weeks later...