[Accepted] WG Althor

AlthorX

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Althor

What is your current RS name? WG Althor

List any previous RS namesAlthor 10, Althor X, Ullr Ollerus, probably a couple of others, its been a long 20 something years.

What is your total level and combat level?

119 combat and 1820 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account was made nearly 18 years ago, i did lose access to it for a year or so, (my fault, lax security) for being hacked, botted, and banned. several peeps in WG suggested i try to recover it when i mentioned the incident in my original app. Jagex was gracious enough to allow me to recover it and set some 2 step authentication (got all the bells and whistles now) and of course there is my 114 cb quest cape iron that i created on the 10 year anniversary of Althor 10's creation. I still like bossing, Im still not good at it. i tend to fall asleep while skilling...somehow, despite hating questing, i am 20 ish away from a QC on 2 accounts.

Tell us about your clan history.

Just you guys and a defunct slayer clan "Kitten Mafia"

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is still the same, also still male, and in the USA. I dropped most of my hobbies for my 3 kids. I no longer make things at work, now i demolish them with a sledge hammer :)

How did you hear about us?  I dont remember anymore

What makes you want to join us? i think it is time to return to OSRS and miss hanging out with you all

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: the above mentioned hacking of my lax security account. once i sold a guy a rock hammer as a Gmaul because i was too noobish to know the difference.

10 hours ago, AlthorX said:

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG Althor

What is your current RS name? WG Althor

List any previous RS namesAlthor 10, Althor X, Ullr Ollerus, probably a couple of others, its been a long 20 something years.

What is your total level and combat level?

119 combat and 1820 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account was made nearly 18 years ago, i did lose access to it for a year or so, (my fault, lax security) for being hacked, botted, and banned. several peeps in WG suggested i try to recover it when i mentioned the incident in my original app. Jagex was gracious enough to allow me to recover it and set some 2 step authentication (got all the bells and whistles now) and of course there is my 114 cb quest cape iron that i created on the 10 year anniversary of Althor 10's creation. I still like bossing, Im still not good at it. i tend to fall asleep while skilling...somehow, despite hating questing, i am 20 ish away from a QC on 2 accounts.

Tell us about your clan history.

Just you guys and a defunct slayer clan "Kitten Mafia"

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is still the same, also still male, and in the USA. I dropped most of my hobbies for my 3 kids. I no longer make things at work, now i demolish them with a sledge hammer :)

How did you hear about us?  I dont remember anymore

What makes you want to join us? i think it is time to return to OSRS and miss hanging out with you all

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: the above mentioned hacking of my lax security account. once i sold a guy a rock hammer as a Gmaul because i was too noobish to know the difference.

wb massive legend

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

oct.png

Skeet.gif