[Accepted] Virmire

Virmire

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Virmire

What is your current RS name? Virmire

List any previous RS namesAatif Dragon
Fiasko

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat - 97

Total - 1518

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2004 until 2012ish? When the EoC stuff came out but I was already half checked out by then regardless. Came back and started again around a month ago because I can play while working and it keeps me amused during those monotonous hours.
Not really into skilling unless it can be done quickly by dumping cash into it but enjoy slayer and used to pk a fair bit back in the day.

I took my current rsn from the Mass Effect planet in the original game.

Tell us about your clan history.

There will be a few I can't remember but i'll list the relevant ones;
Phobia/FEAR
THE Futures/THE
End of Tradition
The Rising
Rune Raiders
The BlacKnights

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm from the UK. Name is Jay, can use that or my rs name, not overly fussed. Educated to MSc level and work as a medical underwriter in insurance currently with some freelance business consultation work on the side.
Typically like all kinds of music, will find myself going from stuff like Metallica to Dre then to the Brandenburg concertos in a single sitting. I enjoy my gaming, writing fiction, watching random documentaries and am into most sports.

How did you hear about us?  Known about WG since like 2005, fought you plenty in the past too

What makes you want to join us? Started back on osrs not long ago and looking decided to look for some folk to chill out with. game is lonely solo. Had a look to see if any of the old clans were still around saw you guys were and you were always on my good guy list back in the day so here I am.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing to mention here

3 hours ago, atheistvegan said:

Ooo i was in Phobia too, good times. I remember dieing to Gladz or something then spending the next couple of hours in the flax fields making my rune armour set back.

Good times. I remember my first war, we fought something like mystic knight or demonic empire or something. About 200-250 of us massed. I was still f2p at the time and got my rune set scammed about 40 mins before the fight, madhasan had to get me a set and i had no idea what i was doing so ended up dropping food and looting like 4 rune sets and a ton of scimmys, hopped worlds, bolted to varrok, banked and thought i was a high roller going from a 20k bank to over 1m. Realised afterwards that was not quite what we were supposed to do to be fair

Edited by Virmire

17 hours ago, Virmire said:

Good times. I remember my first war, we fought something like mystic knight or demonic empire or something. About 200-250 of us massed. I was still f2p at the time and got my rune set scammed about 40 mins before the fight, madhasan had to get me a set and i had no idea what i was doing so ended up dropping food and looting like 4 rune sets and a ton of scimmys, hopped worlds, bolted to varrok, banked and thought i was a high roller going from a 20k bank to over 1m. Realised afterwards that was not quite what we were supposed to do to be fair

Haha been there Done that XD

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

oct.png

Skeet.gif