[Accepted] Goti

Goti

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Goti

What is your current RS name? Goti

List any previous RS namesGoti

What is your total level and combat level?

1,689 total

113 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape in 2004. By 2008, I had created and was maining a ranged tank. That is the same account I play in today. I played until EoC dropped. I quit playing year or so after that. I returned briefly in 2014 and 2016, and in 2020 I started playing OSRS. I'm on track for a maxed 75 Def and 77 Prayer build. I went with this because after playing a ranged tank for so long, I wanted an experience that would mean I wasn't locking myself out of content for the sake of keeping my combat level low. I compromised with myself and settled on that build.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in Valhalla years ago.

I was in Spirits of Arianwyn for a 6 month period in 2016.

I was with WG for a couple of months or something before things for crazy IRL and I became inactive.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 30 with 2 kids. I work full time and play OSRS part time. I'm hella boring... I'd rather talk about my kids honestly.

How did you hear about us?  Originally, MYL responded to a forum post I'd made looking for a clan.

What makes you want to join us? I was with WG before, and was likely kicked due to inactivity (which was related to irl issues). I'm back at it now though.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nada

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.