[Accepted] j a m m e y

j a m m e y

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

j a m m e y

What is your current RS name? j a m m e y

List any previous RS namesCan't remember the last time i changed my name, ive had alot of accounts over the years but im pretty sure i havent change the name of this acc since it was created.

What is your total level and combat level?

122 combat 

1836 total level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back in 07 with my cousin when we were just kids, stopped playing for a few years and never really experienced things like gwd or anything like that at the time. played here and there but kindof forgot about the game for a while. Then i saw runescape was coming out on mobile, so i downloaded it started playing and made a few friends. started learning some of the higher end content and decided to get a laptop because i couldnt do firecape on mobile lol.

Tell us about your clan history.

So starting out I formed a small friends chat and with only a few members we ended up joining another clan, i cant remember the name but long story short one of the owners scammed everyone asking for donos for a christmas party, so the clan split i followed one of the other leaders who it turns out wasnt a very good leader, had very rude ranks and defended them when justified complaints were made, so i left them and started up my own clan again. Fast forward 5+ years later and im still running a pvm clan with 500+ in discord, 400+ ingame. Mod ash even comes to our Christmas and sometimes birthday parties.

Tell us about your yourself.

The names James, I'm from the UK and not far off 30 years old.
Not long started my own business so I'm busy at times, enjoy a variety of music just depends what mood I'm in.
I used to play rugby alot but havent in a while, don't really enjoy watching sport because id rather play.
Im all about group activites get bored very fast doing most things solo.
One of my least favourite things to do ever is fill out a form lol.

How did you hear about us?  Bumped into a few of your guys at a breach in dmm and i asked if you were recruiting.

What makes you want to join us? Well id like to have a regular clan to play seasonal deadman modes with, id also like to be able to get back into pking again. Plus i like the fact that your an honour clan, as im sure your aware runescape and the pvp community especially can be very toxic im hoping being an honour clan means your not as bad as the rest. Also id be interested in working on some clan v clan events with you guys.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Corpi.gif