[Declined] Ranarr Wax

19kc corp

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ranarr Wax

What is your current RS name? Ranarr Wax

List any previous RS namesOn my GIM that I play nowadays mostly:
Nob Re (it's renob backwards which is my brother's screen name I'm GIM'd with)>Kiefy Ranarr>Laws Dug Aim>Kiefy Ranarr
From last time:
19kc Corp>Sail Goodman>Ranarr Wax

What is your total level and combat level?

2262 (13m exp to max) & 126 on the main,  combat 103 and 1619 total on the BTW

What Timezone are you in? PST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing off/on since 2005, was working on Quest cape when I joined WG and left WG with diary cape and 500 deaths in the wilderness (tbing btw). Tried to find a home to PVM with but burnt out of pvming on a main/iron but learned to love my Prestige Duo GIM I started last year. I've been slowly grinding out 2277 on the main and am often running ardy rooftops. My favorite skill is Runecraft (even before gotr) and my favorite Standard Spellbook Spell is splashing Entangle

Tell us about your clan history.

Currently in the Ironman clan Divinity, before this between WG I've been a bunch of random iron clans and pvm fcs for a few weeks at a time each but stepped away from clanning and been playing OSRS really sparsely until recently. Haven't been in a pvp clan besides WG.

Tell us about your yourself.

Some might think me batshit insane but I prefer to think of it as BATCHEST insane. I feel like I'm less weird now though I've been a Yu-Gi-Oh! judge since I was 12, and enjoyed a lot of League of Legends from seasons 3-9. My favorite videogame is NetHack(1987), one of the first Roguelikes. It's name is a combination of "Network" "Hack and Slash dungeon crawler", and is known for being cruely difficult and poe-levels of complicated. I dabbled in photoshop before AI officially began to outskill me.

How did you hear about us?  Wayyy back in the day I found you guys on the forums

What makes you want to join us? I really miss being in a social-focused clan without a dead cc/disc that isn't just The Leader and his Friend Group. It would be cool to help produce clan propaganda.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm a bit daft. Never spied on WG but used to hang out with them.

Neglected the fact that in WG some behavior is unacceptable when I raid under our staff they are my gods and if I want to cry about something I do it afterwards

*insert “ah shit, here we go again” gif* 

Welcome back, interested to see how this plays out 😂 personally don’t have anything against you.

At the very least, and irrespective of whether or not you were right on the issues themselves, you went about conducting your complaints entirely wrong last time imo. 

If you’re now in a place to accept that then, who knows, there may be a place here for you still. If you’re not willing to accept even that then I’m not sure there’s anything left to say. 

With that said, as you well know, none of this is up to me so I’ll leave it in the lap of the AMs, advisors and Ghost to decide. 

As I say though, nothing personally against you so I wish you the best no matter which side it falls. 

image.png.f4973e0a8d2e2ea735bd37b719f38639.png

Simmons_most_improved_pvp.gif

Simmons3.gif

9 hours ago, am a panda said:

At the very least, and irrespective of whether or not you were right on the issues themselves, you went about conducting your complaints entirely wrong last time imo. 

If you’re now in a place to accept that then, who knows, there may be a place here for you still. If you’re not willing to accept even that then I’m not sure there’s anything left to say.

I'm hoping Ghost hits me up with good news, last time I put an app up staff told me to wait a few months and then 'maybe', iirc.

Welcome back, best of luck!

Ending @Leader of Vanguard 

AmdJxtR.png

Ending ~Advisor of Downfall | Ending ¥Senior of Pure Hatred

nQCcQbR.png

image.png?ex=66346acc&is=6621f5cc&hm=9d2

Spoiler

Fwqselo.gif

mubx3ER.gif

g4GeOJK.png

CRW1GHo.png

Qq58Gme.png

Welcome. Nice Goals you have, Im fine with you joining if you dont stir the pot. Just by saying clan propaganda, makes me hesitant about you joining. People can change at the end of the day, as its not up to me. Good luck with your application and welcome to wg forums.

I should clarify that by 'propaganda' I mean passionate recruiting/creating media, and not bothering other clans, causing drama/rumours, or trolling in general.

Like paying firemakers to put "wg" in ashes at the ge and screenshotting it and not logging into the [insert modern pvp clan] discord to post bait.

I am an amoeba