[Declined] ckxz

Shottas

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ckxz

What is your current RS name? ckxz

List any previous RS nameswxp123, wepazl, farting cow

What is your total level and combat level?

107 Combat Med training up to a Main at the moment.

7b93a0124750672dee936ac128af5da9.png

What Timezone are you in? PST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account used to be a pure but then i trained to a zerk and now its a med atm going to a main. Had it for years now and it's an account I hold close to me. I try to look cool with random 4 letter names. XD

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been in pure teams before back when my account was lower leveled, never been in a proper med or main clan yet. Excited to try it with high levels now.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 21 years, in college studying business administration, i do like playing video games such as League of Legends / GTA V / BF4 and so on. I'm a tech nerd and geek so if you need any help in that area let me know! :P

How did you hear about us?  Through PKing with a couple friends at Spider cave when we died I joined the discord wg advertisement someone had stated.

What makes you want to join us? Never been in a main clan before, first time for everything!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted once before many many many years ago when I was younger and stupid but I learned my lesson when old account got banned. Never did it again!

Welcome man, if you enjoy pking you'll have a ton of fun here and probably learn a lot about pking as a main.  I started as a pure top and wg taught me how to play as a main.  Even if you like pvm we have a strong community for that as well.  Good luck to you