[Accepted] Fathers4Skin

Fathers4Skin

Posted (edited)

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CantBeBroke

What is your current RS name? Fathers4Skin

List any previous RS namesToppa Top, CantBeBroke, Gwap Gang (main names) 
Hc By Myself, 1 Life Lost (Ironman)

What is your total level and combat level

Total Level : 2008
Combat level : 126

What Timezone are you in? EST

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played this game for quite some time i am also very good friends with father4skin and quite a bit of members and Leaders/Staff in WG.
I'm looking to get back into the community/clan and have a better time playing the game all around.
I'm very active and not sure i'll ever max i dont really aim for that goal i mostly just raid and pvp.
I Have a main account, void pure/zerker pure in the making and 1 defence pure also in the making and an ironman i barely touch anymore.
More focus on the main Raiding and stuff like that.

Tell us about your clan history.

I Was in " The Clan" in 2007 and again in 2010 or 2012. it was my first ever clan in the game and i was a very BIG noob back then.
I Then found WG on the OSRS forums when i really got into the game and believe that was my 2nd clan i was ever in.
I Lasted quite some time in WG and made some memorable bonds with tons of people in the clan.
I Left because of some issue's and tried joining as they say "Top Tier" PvP clans and it just wasn't for me.
i Then joined a pvm clan by the name of Ethos 120+ 700M+ Bank requirement Gear and all that and found that wasn't for me aswell.
Well my good friend father4skin finally made the decision to rejoin WG and i came with'em in hopes that i would be accepted.
After staff and leadership discussing the situation considering previous times... I was accepted. So lets fuckin get ittttt boys ~ Gwap Gang ~

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Alyer i am 29  and enjoy playing Oldschool Runescape.
I Play Hockey go Camping and enjoy hiking and alot of outdoor activities.
My life i struggle hard sometimes but i never give up.
Graduated highschool in 2014/15'
Love all music besides most heavy metal/screamo.
dislike Runecrafting. I also recently just got into World of Warcraft Cataclysm with some friends and really am really enjoying the game.
I Sorta sometime plays Fortnite zero build but not really.

How did you hear about us?  I've known about WG for years. But i found them on the Osrs Forums a looooooong time ago.

What makes you want to join us? Its time i re apply and hope for the best to be accepted and be reunited with good friends and have some fun and great gaming experiences like i use too and meet new members. Hoping to eventually take back my Eventmaster role and hoping to become a warlord eventually. By now i have the experience required for both just have put in my time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The way i reacted in the past about accusations of in clan drama.

That is basically the only thing i would need to come forward with other then that people change! Hoping to be given the chance to prove that.

PFP DISC.png

Edited by CantBeBroke
Buffed Up Son U And Me

PFP DISC.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form. You can post it before you reach all the requirements and fill them in later.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.
  • Use #pvm-help on Discord to assign yourself roles to get pings for groups
  • Use !pvp to get pings for PK trips.

Important: Please do not talk about PvP events in our Clan Chat. Use Discord.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png