[Accepted] ZayZay I

ZayZay I

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ZayZay I

What is your current RS name? ZayZay I

List any previous RS namesDont remember the account name .

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 716 and Combat level is 74 . I play all the time now so that will change shortly .

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Rs account ZayZay I is my main and only account . Im focusing on this being a main account having maxed out everything on it eventually very soon .

Tell us about your clan history.

Back in the day I used to be apart of a clan called “Power” but they do not exist anymore and it was not really an official clan . It was mainly a PvP group who would go to the wilderness and do clan wars against other clans who would try to take advantage of people in the wilderness . Back in the day a lot of OSRS bullies existed but that was really it , the clan must have had a falling out or something one day I had got on and everyone I had knew was gone so I left to and that was how it ended .

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 21 , enjoy playing OSRS and I stream , also make content .I live in NY working as a Macy’s Manager. I enjoy everything OSRS has to offer and im very competitive I enjoy PvP and PvM , Very friendly not into drama . 

How did you hear about us?  Google searching for serious clans ended up finding out about this one and did some research which led me here .

What makes you want to join us? I joined the group chat first and everyone was really nice , people even told me about the website which also led me to here .

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by ZayZay I

• Retired Leader
15 minutes ago, ZayZay I said:

Tell us about your yourself.

Im an adult who likes to play OSRS and stream also make content . I enjoy everything OSRS has to offer and im very competitive I enjoy PvP and PvM , Very friendly not into drama .

Hello and welcome to our forums!

The section above is not about OSRS, this is what the "RS History" section is for. If you're stuck for ideas for what to put inside this section then simply look through some accepted applications.

good luck :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

8 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome to our forums!

The section above is not about OSRS, this is what the "RS History" section is for. If you're stuck for ideas for what to put inside this section then simply look through some accepted applications.

good luck :) 

Fixed it :) Thanks for the advice .

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png