[Declined] Robokatt

Robokatt

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Robokatt

What is your current RS name? Robokatt

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat Level: 15

Total Level:162 

Screenshot_20200614-210745.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'm currently about 4 days into the game. I'm currently trying to find new people to play with to improve my RuneScape experience

Tell us about your clan history.

None

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm someone just trying to improve their RuneScape experience by looking for people to play with. I am mostly devoted into the game and have watched a few Toutorials here and there.

How did you hear about us?  I decided to search up RuneScape clans and ended up finding yours

What makes you want to join us? It's a friendly clan and I'm interested in finding new people to play with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm a beginner who knows little to nothing about the game

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome. We are a P2P clan so I recommend buying membership before you proceed with your app review. P2P will help you level up way faster too.

Check out our guide here: 

Worth adding a bit more about yourself too, check out some accepted apps. That section wasn't meant to be about RS.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png