[Accepted] Skeng_Ma n

Skeng_Ma n

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Skeng_Ma n

What is your current RS name? Skeng_Ma n

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level = 620 / Combat level 75 

(Iv only just started playing my main again but ill have triple 90s in combat stats in a couple of weeks or so. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

To be honest iv always played on pure accounts and have only ever really done bh. but I really got in to my main recently and have just enjoyed playing the game including the likes of questing/bossing and bridding etc. Iv kind of always neglected this account but im actively training it up and imagine ill be 100+ combat in a couple of weeks.

Tell us about your clan history.

As above, all my previous clan history have been with pure clans (Critical damage before they closed, but most recently Zenith) , i held a council rank in Critical damage. I love a weekend war! and of course, sweeping revs.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Mike, 25 from London. I moved to Thailand when i was 18 and lived out there for 6 years. I grew up around boxing and fell in love with muay thai, you can check out some of my amateur fights on Fightstar Championship should you wish! im living back in london now. Im well in to my sports but i love a bit of RS. im definitely a secret nerd/ not so secret.

How did you hear about us?  I got speaking to some guys at the GE. they recommended me looking WG up which i did, and now im here.

What makes you want to join us? Im just looking for a good main community that can have a laugh but are also up for a good scrap when it comes to it! im still quite new to the main side of RS so having a good squad around me is also welcomed.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I dont smoke weed or sniff coke.. lol. But in all serious, nothing.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png