Since I posted my road to 100k blood's goal, i've gotten 5-6 request to make a Barrows guide. So this is what I will be doing down below.
First of all, it's important to know that this guide assumes the player using it has atleast 50 magic 43 prayer and 40 defence.
I will post 2 setups.
- 1 bare minimum setup with the stats listed above.
- My setup (Note that i am maxed, so I can get away with lower defence bonusses)
Note that the first setup can be upgraded with things like Barrows equipment, swap msb (i) for blowpipe and iban's staff for trident.
Now you got a vague idea, about which setup you can use, lets get into doing barrows.
Step 1 use a Barrows teleport to get there
first of all this is the layout of the Barrows brothers. I personally kill them in the order:
why this order? well before I used to have enough prayer points to kill them all with prayer, i wanted to make sure i can pray against Dharok, Ahrim and Karil, since they did the most dmg to me.
what u do is you just kill the brothers in this order and whenever u see theres a tunnel, you skip it and go back once you killed all other brothers. when u enter the tunnel u make sure to kill 3 skeletons (with meele or range) in addition to the 6 brothers to get maximum runes.
After looting the chest you can teleport to your house (if you have an ornate pool) or to clan wars (duel ring) to get your stats back and tele back to Barrows.
and repeat until rich
What helps me getting 15 chests an hour is:
- Spacing. Whenever I enter a grave I wake up the brother and walk back to the ladder (without losing hits), this results into not having to walk there after the brother falls.
- Gear switching. I switch gear without losing any time by switching while walking.
- Turning off prayer. I turn my prayer off after i clicked the ladder to not lose time on this.
I hope this helps a bit, I sadly am not someone to go really in depth. If there are any questions, just ask me!