Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WG Toph

[Accepted] Lilf Toph

Recommended Posts

Lilf Toph


 

What is your current RS name? Lilf Toph

List any previous RS namesThis is my only name Im aware of, but I do have an alt named "sdmlilftoph"

My stats:

 


Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played runescape since RS2, nearly maxed a main and alt then quit playing when the EOC update was launched. When I tried to come back on that account apparently it had been hijacked.. and banned. So I made a new account which is the current one I'm using.

Lilf was a gaming group I used to role with during my Dayz days. Lilf doesnt actually mean anything, we just made up something everytime anyone asked.

 

Tell us about your clan history.

I was part of the Beast clan in Ark, and the Lilf clan in Arma. However I have maily focused on being a clan supplier, not a member.

 

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a merchant through and through. 90% of my time is spent flipping and the other 10% usually farming. However I do like to boss from time to time, and while I don't pk, I'm fine with running supplies/scouting and do revs often.


 

How did you hear about us?  I was looting at revs with an alt

What makes you want to join us? Yes (idunno really the guys i first met seemed aight)

 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

 

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I do alot of DMM and SDM swapping, but I will never bring that into the clan chat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

 

Here are some useful links:


Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×