[Accepted] Biken

Groceryman

Biken

What is your current RS name? Biken

List any previous RS namesKuja the I I
Groceryman

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play a ton when I was a kid, RSC, RS2, and GW1 were the only games our crappy computer and dial up connection could sustain. My favorite skill is smithing, back in RSC smithing was actually a viable skill. My goal was to become a rune smither but high school started and I just didn't have the time. I've graduated college and have a full time job now and I have gotten back into RS. My main goal is to get a quest cape (I was never a member when I was younger so experiencing all the member content is epic) and then to become a rune smither.

My name Biken is from my mentor in RSC. His name was Biken Nihesi. I was smithing at Doric's anvil one day and he walked through the door with a skull above his head. He asked me "Why do you swing that hammer?" I said I wanted to become a rune smither, he said "Foolish, Come with me". We step out of Doric's and he just says "Follow". I follow him towards Varrock after we pass barbs village he says "I was hunting Pker's, I want to rid the wilderness of them. Will you help me?" I said Yes. He trades me and hands me full mithril and a 2h sword and says "Follow". I follow him to the Varrock sewers and he says "Down". He walks me over to the rats and says "Train on these until you can wear this" He trades me over full addy, addy 2h, and a rune 2h. This experience was so epic to me as a kid. So now I play OSRS again and I use his name. Eventually I want to be maxed combat and rid the wilderness of pk'ers just like my mentor from long ago hoped.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a 27 year old male from the USA. I have a master's degree in civil engineering and work as a hydraulic engineer by day. My hobbies are video games (Dota 2, Dark Souls, Runescape, Final Fantasy are my favorite games), rock climbing, and kayaking. I am a fan of all music that sounds good, my favorite genre is definitely 90s alt rock but there is a lot of stuff that's come out recently that's good. I'm a big fan of Broken Bells and music that sounds like that. I play the bass guitar and like to jam with friends.

How did you hear about us?  I saw this CC in a reddit comment.

What makes you want to join us? Wilderness Guardians sounds like a clan my first runescape friend and mentor Biken Nihesi would join. Plus I am trying to find other people to play with for a change. I mostly play solo and have been wanting to experience the wilderness in a team, it seems like a lot of fun. Clan events are the main reason I want to join, also good banter.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Just a dude trying to play some runescape.

Edited by Groceryman

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png