[Declined] 19kc Corp

19kc corp

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

19kc Corp

What is your current RS name? 19kc Corp

List any previous RS namesWhyreadIGNS
WG Logout
WG Log Out
Logd Out
Inf use
I did the wgwgwgwg meme at some point
You get a free rsn change every month and I plan to use it

What is your total level and combat level?

2188 total and climbing and 125 combat and 2lazy to train prayer

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I got Corp pet during a 24 hour bossing event in WG a few years back, you can't !Kc <boss> any more if you're not on the hiscores and I'm too low KC to show up on it.

I'm currently back on the maxing grind but for real this time I swear, currently just trying to max before Sailing/whatever new skill comes out so I can have max cape for 5 minutes and be motivated to get 99 in the new skill

I started playing runescape back in 2004, but OSRS I only started seriously playing back when I first joined WG

Tell us about your clan history.

WG->"quit"->Random clans on Jagex discord->"quit"->WG->Infinity at some point->"quit"->Revival->"quit"-> I am here

Tell us about your yourself.

I try to dodge being doxxed but I'm a shut in nerd that takes video games way too seriously. Used to coach League of Legends seasons 4-8, was competitive in HA/Tombs in Guild Wars 1, sherpa'd raids and GMs in Destiny 2 seasons 15-19, and now am returning to monke

How did you hear about us?  purple:shake:Tired of dying to us? Join us instead, wg-rs<>com. (to actually answer the question, I think jagex forums back in the day)

What makes you want to join us? I miss gaming with the lads, been hunting for new clans but miss the honor clan btw lifestyle

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Crippling auts

I used to beef with staff+members and be a shithead for no reason, I'm a changed gamer now.

Still banned in in-game CC but have changed discord accounts like 4 times so currently on the wg discord <3

13 hours ago, s m o k e said:

But wg r rat clan no? ## 9_9

I'm sure you've cleaned up the place in the year I've been gone ❤️

13 hours ago, TBing said:

Stay ban 🤡

14 hours ago, Shootie said:

Stay ban 🤡

Smited again 😔