[Declined] 0so/intimldi

0so

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

0so/intimldi

What is your current RS name? 0so/intimldi

List any previous RS namesI have been 0so for a VERY long time

What is your total level and combat level?

2277/126main and 1865/100 zerker

What Timezone are you in? est

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing rs since 2002, Multiple accounts I have made and maxed, Slowing down a little as I age and kids but I still have my main and my pvp acc

Tell us about your clan history.

I have ran multiple clans dating back to pre eoc, I was war chief in a pure clan named Clan carnage. I was in TLP, FOE, MM as a pure *0hp* was name, i was currently In a clan with my main but owners kicked me due to not wanting to share my items with them lol.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 34, I have 3 kids work full time and get to play when I can, I have a hobby as a race car driver, I build and race my own car on weekends and night time get aways. Rs has always been the game I play when I have free time.

How did you hear about us?  HalfJaked

What makes you want to join us? I want a friendly clan. people who respect and have grown up personalities. I don't do drama. and I don't like 2 faced people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have absolutely nothing to hide. I am who I am.

Edited by 0so
update

On 2/20/2024 at 2:15 AM, am a panda said:

Welcome to WG ;) 

Thank you

On 2/20/2024 at 2:39 AM, schmiiiited said:

Welcome :D

thankkkkssssss

19 hours ago, Green giant said:

Welcome to wg

Thank you kindly

3 hours ago, Ghost Sabre said: