Osrs on tablet

Bluhawkx74

Anyone play OSRS on tablet? I play on my phone and it runs smooth as silk, but my tablet (Galaxy tab) it's choppy as shit. Was thinking about getting a laptop, but the possibility of getting an iPad cheap as fuck is now there. If anyone plays on iPad, is it choppy?

i definitely prefer pc over any mobile version, but i still play mobile :)

if i had to pick, id buy a pc that can run some games, instead of a tablet

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• Retired Leader

I think Jagex have stated before that the app store version of the game is not optimised for tablets so unless you can run the pc client on it then it may well be choppy.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

playing on PC is definitely my preferred option. wifi on the go can be spotty and dangerous depending on what you're doing anyway. plus you already have a phone to play with on the go, so maybe just get a nice tower? the runlite plugin is really nice.

• 3 years later...