[Declined] Get Mad

brandonarmyc

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Get Mad

What is your current RS name? Get Mad

List any previous RS namesI've had this name for so long I can't remember my old usernames

What is your total level and combat level?

2146 total and 123 cb

What Timezone are you in? Eastern

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played the most from 2006-2012 and since then I've been on and off (just about every year). I don't skill and grind anymore, while I spend majority of my time in the wilderness (even though I suck). My first 99 was fishing (prior eoc) and I still remember that day like it was yesterday.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm currently in Avoidsnoop but I'm looking to leave, we die A LOT.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a truck driver in the real world and I just come on time to time to mess around. I don't really do much in my personal life but just try to live it.

How did you hear about us?  Word of mouth

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for a bigger clan to have more success with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've bought gold in the past but not anymore.

Edit: I left avoidsnoop. My intention was to join a bigger clan and still keep in touch with them and join them from time to time, but they took my depature the wrong way.

Edited by brandonarmyc

Welcome to WG forums.

Ending @Leader of Vanguard 

AmdJxtR.png

Ending ~Advisor of Downfall | Ending ¥Senior of Pure Hatred

nQCcQbR.png

image.png?ex=66346acc&is=6621f5cc&hm=9d2

Spoiler

Fwqselo.gif

mubx3ER.gif

g4GeOJK.png

CRW1GHo.png