Community Intro - Wayshow

Wayshow

Wayshow

Tell us about yourself.

Hey DubyaGee!
Some of y'all may have seen me boppin around in the clanchat, so I thought I should make an intro here. My name is Tim/Wayshow, and I am primarily based on Boston, where I went for college and decided to stay after I graduated. For the next month-ish I'll be home in Taiwan to celebrate Chinese New Year.

In RS I'm an avid afk-er, flower bomber, and minigamer who's generally terrible (skill and luck-wise) at pvm / pvp. I'm looking forward to exploring all the world expansion that OSRS has done that has diverged from RS3. Currently, the accounts at lv 88, so def not good enough to be an active member of the clan just yet, but I'm working on it!

Clan history.  

I joined WG in 2011, and it's really been the only serious clan I've been in. I remember waking up at 3AM (time zones ffs) for wars and flopping because I was sleep deprived and generally bad at tanking. I made it up to Eventmaster before retiring to Emeritus

How did you hear about us? I think it was a runescape clans wiki. It mentioned how WG was one of the oldest clans and that drew me in!

Do you plan to join? Emeritus til I get stronk

Any last comments?  

If I meet you in game I will give you flowers ##