[Accepted] Spedaval

Spedaval

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spedaval

What is your current RS name? Spedaval

List any previous RS namesMi_Spedaval

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1691

Combat level is 107

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing a few years back, decided to give eoc a go but wasn't ready to restart completely on osrs, but eventually swapped over from rs3. A few months back I tried to quit runescape, left the clan, dropped my bank and then came back after about 5 days and started an ironman, and ended up coming back to this account after about 3 weeks. Lmfao.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in the elves of seren on rs3, wasn't too active there.

Previously I was in WG.

Tell us about your yourself.

You can call me Josh, or sped. Whatever you prefer.

I enjoy music and videogames. Runescape is my main game, I occasionally play games like path of exile, world of warcraft and guildwars 1/2.

How did you hear about us?  Watched some youtube videos from a few years back.

What makes you want to join us? Please take me back baby ill never leave you again, I'm tired of being a lowely unranked. I want my bananas back!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I like pineapple on pizza and I watch anime.

**Edit** 

I was going to link to my previous application so you could read that as well, but not that I've made this application I can't find my old one. Rip old app.

***Edit*** Found it! 

Edited by Spedaval

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

giphy.gif

willzy.png