[Declined] Hitmananar

hitmananar

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hitmananar

What is your current RS name? Hitmananar

List any previous RS names-

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1309

Combat: 105

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing since 10+ years ago but just got back yesterday.

Tell us about your clan history.

Haven't been in a formal clan ever unfortunately but I think ill fit in perfect ;)

Tell us about your yourself.

Fluent english, very friendly, above average game sense, very active.

How did you hear about us?  Zybez

What makes you want to join us? Really want to experience the clan life.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

What are some of your goals currently in osrs? What have you enjoyed so far, have you had any cool drop? Adding information like this under the Runescape account and History section can add a lot to your application and increases your chance of being accepted. You don't have to add things like your age or location obviously, these things are sensitive. But maybe if you've got an interest is other games, maybe you play a sport. Maybe you like a certain tv show or anime, let us get to know you a bit in your application! :)

Good luck with joining, saw you in the CC today and you seem like a nice person!

59 minutes ago, hitmananar said:

GUYS just accept me Im just a simple guy but I promise I'll make a great addition to your clan!!!!! :D❤️

Thats not how it works dude, you gotta put effort into your app to prove your ready to commit to a clan

giphy.gif

willzy.png

8 hours ago, hitmananar said:

bro ive been sick man im on anti biotics like i cant express myself in a jolly manner atm CMON PLS I WANNA JOIN DUDE itll be gucci trust me ❤️

Post a good app and then you can join, thats how it works

giphy.gif

willzy.png

Pretty disappointed, when you originally posted this I advised you in the CC that application managers would not look fondly over such a low effort.  If you can find the time to chat in CC and respond to these posts, I am not sure why you decide not to take the 5 minutes to review an accepted application and add a few details for your own.

• 4 weeks later...