Hello folks! So most of you know I joined WG when my 'main' (ol phantasm) was just a starterup that I made so I could enjoy more of the game other than just pking on my pure. But to be honest, I haven't done much actual scaping other than getting my combat to 120 in nmz and pking a bunch with you guys or being somewhat inactive otherwise. Well recently I've been a lot more active in scape and I actually feel a bit of a resurgence in my passion for the game outside the wildy. So I've set some short and long term goals for my account that I thought I'd share.
Starting out, these are the stats / achievements:
Lets be real, it's not very impressive
My short term goals are:
- 92 pray
- 99 mage since I literally stopped at 98.5 and then forgot about it 6 months ago
- Kandarin Hard diaries, since what the fuck why did nobody tell me it increases your bolt crit %
- Wilderness Hard diaries, so I dont have to ask for taxi's to/from ferox enclave anymore
- 1750 total, so I stop missing all the good fights in total worlds lol
- Song of the Elves, cause everybody keeps telling me the unlocks are super legit and it will keep me busy for a bit
- Elite Void set
- A pet. Any pet.
After that, I'm looking at steadily grinding towards some real longer term goals:
- 2000 total
- 500m / 750m / 1bil bank for PvM gear
- Quest cape
- 500 / 750 / 1000 collections logged
- 1,000 clues completed
- 5 PvM pets
Eventual end game goals are basically max stuff as far as it can go aslong as I feel the desire to play the game. But I think realistically I'd want to accomplish the following:
- All diaries completed
- 2200 total
- The inferno. Maaaaaybe.
This topic is essentially just a place I can post some cool or funny stuff I find along the way. I may post a bunch at times and not a lot at others, but will try to keep some progress posts flowing.
So, hope you enjoy seeing me clown about in Gielinor!