[Declined] YoEazyBro

EazyBro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

YoEazyBro

What is your current RS name? YoEazyBro

List any previous RS nameszozManx
ezzo2000

What is your total level and combat level?

1701 total level, 105(.95) combat level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I created the account back in 2013, played for about 12 hours gameplay time then quit (was f2p), came back a few months back and now I am HOOKED. Eazy is my IRL nickname and I love questing.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Ezzeldin is my name but people call me Eazy, Male 21, from Cairo Egypt, studying electronics engineering and partly living in Berlin Germany. I play rugby, make rap music and I enjoy meditating. I am known among people as enlightened and wise, so if u have a problem and need advice hit me up :D I love travelling, exploring and to experience living amongst different cultures

How did you hear about us?  A friend, Guardian W G

What makes you want to join us? The person who told me about the cc was very nice and he kept it real with me, so I figured everyone in the CC must be the same

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a pretty foul mouth, been muted once on OSRS xD

4 hours ago, Sir Simmons1 said:

You errr... wanna share how you got the nickname "Eazy" ;)? Welcome man 

i like how you figured theres a story behind it, you can just say im... easy going :P

2 hours ago, DugDimDome said:

Welcome man glad to see you finally posted that application! You’ll enjoy it here, whether it be bossing or pking plenty of people here who will go with you. 

Lots of love my brotha!

7 hours ago, TheKlodster said:

Welcome bro! You'll fit right in here man we chill people just gayming and pking

looking forward! ❤️

• 4 weeks later...